NIO's mission is to convey joie de vivre with smart premium electric vehicles and an outstanding user experience. NIO was founded in November 2014 as a global electric car company. The company employs over 7,000 people at world-class R&D, design and manufacturing centers in Shanghai, Beijing, San Jose, Munich, Oxford and more.
• Assist in promoting international certification access activities for Power charging and swapping products, and self-check for landing construction regulations compliance.
• Responsible for the pre-collection, input Analysis and interpretation of local laws/regulations, as well as certification requirements.
• Identifies the regulatory compliance requirements during project conceptual phase. Generates intended means of compliance, project certification basis, safety assessments, and relevant regulatory materials.
• Complete project certification application and create preliminary project specific certification plan (PSCP). Forward project initiation documents to appropriate regulatory agency personnel for review. As required, respond to all related regulatory inquiries within a timely manner.
• Oversee all internal/external activities to ensure that all agreed upon product specific certification requirements are met. This includes working closely with the FAA and/or foreign regulatory agency personnel
• Responsible for local regulatory related training or sharing.
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical engineering or related field of study with five or more years of certification and regulation of EV/EVB/Energy Storage related products.
• Familiar with general and regional legal/regulatory requirements, including but not limited fire protection, infrastructure, information security, metrology, etc., especially such requirements in EU areas.
• Familiar with the working principle of power charging products and have relevant testing ability is preferred.
• Understanding of regional user habits, be able to collect such relevant information effectively.
• Practical experience in interpreting regulations.• Good relationship with local certification as well as review authorities is preferred.
• Strong communication and resource coordination skills.
• Good work organizational skills, be able to work in timely manner and initiatively.
• Open-minded, outgoing, good at expressing suggestions and ideas.
• Fluent in English/German. Chinese and other European languages are a plus.