NIO Inc. is a pioneer in China’s premium electric vehicle market. We design, jointly manufacture, and sell smart and connected premium electric vehicles, driving innovations in next generation technologies in connectivity, autonomous driving and artificial intelligence. Redefining user experience, we provide users with comprehensive, convenient and innovative charging solutions and other user-centric service offerings. As a user experience researcher, you will be working with a unique and gifted team developing exciting products for users and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
· Plan and implement user research strategies and methodologies.
· Conduct local user research activities for both quantitative and qualitative
· Explore, design and validate applicable local solution based on global strategy
· Provide insights to refine products based on market feedback, competitor analysis and goverment regulations.
· Collaborate effectively with global stakeholders and act as a strategic partner in product decisions.
· Three or more years of user experience research experience on user testing, remote testing, paper prototype testing, iterative prototype testing, concept evaluation, field research, and survey design.
· Bachelor‘s or MS in a human behavior, design, psychology or related field (or equivalent and demonstrable work experience).
· Be open to new ideas.
· Have a positive attitude for problem-solving.
· Be able to elaborate one's vision of the future world.
· Be curious of the logic behind different business models.
· Have a unique insight and systematical thinking into modern digital products.
· Have a solid background in Computer Science, e-Commerce, or other related fields.
· Be capable of using KEYNOTE, PPT and EXCEL in daily work.
· Good English communication skills are required.
· Mandarin speaking is a plus.